The operator of every Guernsey registered complex aircraft must also comply with Guernsey Aviation Requirements Part 91 (GAR 91) and Part 125 (GAR 125).
Compliance with GAR 91 and GAR 125 will result in the issue of a Private Operator Certificate (POC) to the operator.
A complex aircraft is defined as follows:
- An aeroplane with a MTOM authorised exceeding 5,700 kg; or
- An aeroplane equipped with one or more turbojet engines; or
- An aeroplane with a maximum approved passenger seating configuration of more than 9; or
- A helicopter with MTOM authorised exceeding 3,175 kg or
- A helicopter with a maximum approved seating capacity of more than 5; or
- Any aircraft operation involving the use of aircraft that are operated by pilots employed by the operator for the purpose of flying the aircraft; or
- Any other general aviation operation as the DCA shall in the pub
lic interest specify.
Oceanskies Aero Limited the holder of one of the first Private Operators Certificate (POC) enabling the company to operate complex aircraft on behalf of its clients.
For the owners of complex aircraft wishing to take advantage of the benefits provided by 2-REG Guernsey Aircraft Registry we can either add the aircraft to our own existing POC or assist with the set up of a new stand-alone POC for that aircraft in parallel with our own aircraft registration, documentation and operational services:
- Addition of aircraft to the Oceanskies POC
In this case the aircraft will be operated by Oceanskies Aero under our own POC. Oceanskies Aero will be delegated with full operational control by the aircraft owner.
- Addition of aircraft to stand-alone POC
In this case Oceanskies Aero will be delegated with full operational control by the aircraft owner to set up and run a bespoke POC operation for that owner.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact James Hughes or complete our enquiry form: