Oceanskies is looking forward to attending the 2019 edition of the Boot – Düsseldorf Boat Show which starts on Saturday 19th January.
Duncan will be attending the show for its entire duration to provide sales support assistance on behalf of our friends and colleagues within the marine industry to any clients regarding their yacht registration and/or yacht crew payroll requirements.
Current topics of interest include:
– Yacht registration options, particularly in view of:
- The EU decree by the EU tax commissioner that all favourable tax treatments for private yachts are to be ended;
- ‘Brexit’ and uncertainties surrounding Britains exit from the EU; and
- The withdrawal of the Dutch ICP registration for international cruising and changes to Belgian flag eligibility criteria.
– The end of the Spanish tourist yacht registration regime (Régimen De Matrícula Turística);
– New UK MCA Large Yacht (REG) Code and Intended Pleasure Vessels (IPV) Code; and
– Developments with regard to EU social security for yacht crew.
We are also running our usual boat show tonnage survey promotion during the show whereby we will measure any yacht under 24 metre loadline length vessel for British or Malta registration on display at the show for free!
In the event that the buyer then requires a tonnage survey certificate issued for British or Malta registration the only fee that will apply is the issue of the tonnage certificate.
Please do not hesitate to call or message Duncan on +447781116118 or email [email protected] to arrange a meeting at either show.