Oceanskies is able to assist aircraft owners with a bespoke aircraft operation service tailored around the aircraft type and the owner's operational requirements.
Owning and operating an aircraft is a time-consuming task that requires a high level of responsibility, expertise and knowledge.
Not every aircraft owner has the time, expertise, resources or inclination to manage the process ‘in house’.
We pride ourselves in basing our aircraft operations around the following key commitments to provide our clients with an uncompromising approach to aircraft safety.
Our aircraft operation service is not only cost effective but also reduces operating costs by benefitting from the economies of scale resulting from the operation of the aircraft as part of the Oceanskies Aero fleet as opposed to a single aircraft.
We prepare an up-front budget for each aircraft under our operational control that is then adjusted in line with the actual operation of the aircraft.
Our clients receive a fully transparent report on a monthly basis outlining the operational costs of the previous month’s operation as well as compounded historical data.
The aircraft operation services that Oceanskies Aero provides include:
- Flight planning and dispatch
- Organisation of overflight permits and landing permissions
- Arrangement of handling services at destination airport
- Organisation of passenger transport
- Organisation of catering and on-board services
- Slot co-ordination at destination airports
- Crew recruitment & training
- Continuing Airworthiness Management
- Maintenance planning and oversight
- Arranging for maintenance, overhaul and repair work necessary to maintain the aircraft in an airworthy condition
- Arranging for all necessary maintenance records and related log books and manuals to be kept in accordance with the requirements of the state of registry of the aircraft
- All accounting and administration for the aircraft, including maintenance invoice vetting and consideration
- Maintaining on behalf of the owner all aircraft records and logs
- Presenting monthly analysis of flights
- Presenting budgets showing the estimated cost of the services on a regular basis
- Paying all costs and expenses in connection with the operation of the aircraft
- General administration in connection with the operation of the aircraft