Oceanskies is pleased to offer an all-inclusive fixed price company ownership and British flag vessel registration package including everything that you need to sail away with your new yacht.
Included within this package is the following:
- Limited liability company incorporated in the UK by third party
- Liaison with yard to obtain legal title
- Assistance with Carving & Marking formalities
- All standard UK registry fees
- Tonnage Measurement Survey, including payment of all surveying authority fees
- OFCOM account application and lifetime radio licence application
- Courier of title documents to registry and courier of final registration pack to you
You will receive:
- Company formation pack
- Certificate of British Registry valid for 5 years
- Certificate of Survey (Tonnage Certificate)
- Authority letter for you and/or your captain to use vessel
- Lifetime vessel radio licence
- Tonnage plate
- Red ensign (3’X2’)
- Vinyl adhesive vessel name and port of registry lettering at correct regulation size
- Free access to our online vessel documentation storage and retrieval system
To discuss your requirements or to learn more about our range of services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that:
- This promotion applies to the registration of a new build private sailing yacht or motor yacht under 24 metres in length lying within the mainland United Kingdom. We are happy to quote for the registration of commercial yachts, larger yachts, yachts lying outside the UK and yacht registration at other ports.
- The UK company is provided by a third party company formation agent. Additional fees will apply for ongoing annual company administration and, if applicable, company accounting.
- This promotion should not be construed as tax or company advice or legal opinion. We strongly recommend that all clients take their own personal tax and company advice from their professional advisers before proceeding with any form of corporate yacht ownership structure.