For the winter season we are pleased to include a free tonnage survey as part of our very popular fixed fee British flag offshore company ownership and yacht registration package for private yachts under 24 metres in registered length.
To qualify for the free tonnage survey the vessel must be located within the EU, (non-EU surveys can also be arranged but subject to a surcharge).
The British Register of Ships remains the number one international register for yachts combining heritage, prestige, security, credibility and universal acceptability when cruising worldwide.
The package combines a British Virgin Islands (BVI) yacht owning company provided for the client by our BVI licensed corporate service provider partner with a full yacht registration service provided by Oceanskies under Part I of the British Register of Ships in Jersey, Guernsey or UK (i.e. London) that includes:
- All initial standard ship registry fees;
- Drafting of title documentation, i.e. Builder’s Certificate and/or Bill of Sale;
- Drafting of registry forms, ownership declaration and supporting application to chosen registry;
- Performance of Tonnage Measurement Survey onboard vessel;
- Calculations and issue of Tonnage Survey Report by surveyor;
- Issue of Tonnage Certificate to registry by approved survey or classification society;
- Appointment and provision of representative person;
- Radio licence application;
- EPIRB registration;
- Plastic tonnage plate;
- Vinyl adhesive vessel name and port of registry lettering at correct regulation size;
- Red Ensign (flag); and
- Courier dispatch of final yacht documentation folder including Certificate of British Registry and Ship Radio Licence.
Pricing for this fixed fee package is as follows:
– Initial set up, yacht registration and year one: GBP £2,600.00
– Year two onwards (for yachts over 20 metres in registered length): GBP £1,700.00 per annum
– Year two onwards (for yachts under 20 metres in registered length): GBP £1,200.00 per annum
To proceed please do not hesitate to contact us either by using the message form below or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that:
- Fees do not include any charges for any official notarised translation that might be required where title documentation is not in English. When applicable all such charges are itemised and passed on at cost without mark-up.
- The BVI company is formed and administered on behalf of the client by our partner law firm in the BVI who are a fully licensed corporate service provider regulated by the BVI Financial Services commission.
- This promotion should not be construed as tax or company advice or legal opinion. We strongly recommend that all clients take their own personal tax and company advice from their professional advisers before proceeding with any form of corporate yacht ownership structure.